12) Buena Vista Social Club (1999) 7/10 – A group of musically talented old people brought together by an American who just wanted to hear good ol’ Cuban folk music. […]
10) Dogtooth (2009) 7/10 – Strange, eerie, uncomfortable and outright weird.
9) Flu (2013) (“Gamgi” Original title) 7/10 – Took a while to get into it, but eventually came into its own. A love story set among a tickly cough epidemic that will […]
4) Fish Tank (2009) 7/10 – Gritty British drama. Hard to believe Katie Jarvis had never acted before. Uneasy watching at times. Highly recommended.
3) American Hustle (2013) 7/10 – Not sure why its classified as a comedy, or why its getting as much praise as it is getting. Comes across as quite a smug […]